Setting Up Your Account
What you should know:
- You will receive a text message informing you of the amount due on your loan including a link to our payment portal. You will be able to review your payment options before making your payment.
- If you prefer, you can opt out of our text message service by texting “Stop”.
- The link in the text message will take you to our portal where you will be asked to verify your account with your account number and date of birth.
- When you verify your account for the first time, you will have to set up the following:
- 4 digit PIN: after you enter your account number and date of birth, you will create a 4 digit PIN. Remember your PIN because you will need it for future payments.
- Preferred method of payment: to make a payment, you will add a method of payment. You can do this by selecting “add a new debit card” or “add new bank account” which will prompt a secure website for you to input your information. If done correctly, you will see a message stating “payment method success” and be redirected to the payment portal.
- Once your account has been successfully verified, you will be directed to the payment portal where you’ll be able to see all your loans and select your preferred method of payment.
Once you receive a text reminder, simply reply “Pay” in that text. You will be asked for your PIN to verify your account. Then, your payment is complete and you will receive a text confirmation. NOTE: You will have to set up a four digit PIN and preferred method of payment prior to using text payments.
Yes, you will need to access the payment portal through our website, but you will not receive any text notifications regarding payment reminders.