Freedom Credit Union Careers
We do things a little different around here.
We’re looking for go-getters. If you are looking for a company that values who you are and wants to help you achieve your career and personal goals, look no further. We are looking for individuals who have a positive outlook and want to spend their days making other’s lives brighter, because that is who we are…people helping people.
Current Job Openings
Do you have an outgoing personality and love helping people? This could be the perfect job for you.
– Full Time
– No prior experience necessary
– Hourly rate starting at $20.00
– We will train you on our products and services to best serve our members
– Role: You will provide world class service to members and potential members, ensuring that all member requests are completed from beginning to end, accurately and efficiently. You will play a key role in helping members improve their financial lives; this entails product education and advice on using our self-service technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Enthusiastically and professionally greets members and potential members while introducing themselves and welcoming them to Freedom via In Person, Phone, Chat, Email and/or any other form of electronic communication.
- Receives and processes all member requests accurately and efficiently. Discuss products and services with members to make their lives easier and to save them money. Assist members with opening and servicing all accounts, products and services offered by Freedom. Provide demonstrations of all self-service technology.
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately.
- Excellent communication skills in person and/or over the phone. Ability to tailor features and benefits of Freedom’s products and services.
- Ensures appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
Experience: One year to three years of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school education or GED.
**Please note: While we do offer remote work for UMSR’s hired within our Call Center, those UMSR’s hired for our Access Centers are required to physically go to work.**
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Base Salary
- $1000 sign on bonus (paid upon completion of the hiring process)
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Career Advancement Opportunity: We believe in promoting from within
- Work-life balance: Excellent Paid time off, 11 Federal holidays plus your birthday off, and remote/hybrid work options are available
We truly appreciate YOU.
Our team is made up of a diverse group of people from all different backgrounds and we value each and every person's contributions.
Freedom Credit Union Careers FAQ
Yes, we offer remote and hybrid work options for some positions, while others are required to physically go to work.
We’ll pay you a $1000 Sign-On Bonus after you complete the hiring process. That means that you’ve formally accepted our offer letter, passed all background checks, and completed your 90 day probationary period.
Anyone with a positive outlook who wants to spend their days making others’ lives brighter. We offer positions that don’t require prior experience to welcome those looking to start or change the direction of their careers.
We are People Helping People.
We exist for our members and are here to make their lives better. It's not just a job, it's a movement.
Ready to apply, or have any questions? Call Us!
Ready to build a brighter future?
Apply today! We hire smiles and teach the rest.