A member is eligible to receive Courtesy Pay for checks/share drafts and ACH transactions once the below criteria is met. A member must opt in for Courtesy Pay to apply to everyday debit card transactions.
- Qualifies for a Share Draft Checking Account
- Has not caused a loss to the Credit Union
- Member is at least 18 years of age
- Account must be open for at least 30 days*
- Account is not classified as dormant or frozen
- Account has a current mailing address
- Loans extended by Freedom are not delinquent 30 or more days
- The account has not been established as a Business Account
* A 30-day waiting period applies to new accounts.